The effect of preferential trade agreements on monthly fruit exports to the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2014. "A gravity assessment of Moroccan F&V monthly exports to EU countries: The effect of trade preferences revisited," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182951, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Demaria, Federica & Drogue, Sophie & Rau, Marie Luise, 2015. "EU preferences for agri-food products from developing countries- winning and losing due to the EU GSP reform 2013," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211568, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "Processed Food Trade of Greece with EU and Non-EU Countries: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 67084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubinga, Moses H. & Potelwa, Yolanda & Ntshangase, Thandeka & Nyhodo, Bonani & Ngqangweni, Simphiwe, 2016. "The effect of the GSP scheme on European Union's horticultural imports from SADC member countries: A Triple-Difference Approach," NAMC Publications 253092, National Agricultural Marketing Council.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012.
"The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: Deterrent or barrier?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 691-704.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Cioffi, Antonio, 2012. "The entry price threshold in EU agriculture: deterrent or barrier?," MPRA Paper 36431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Márquez-Ramos & Víctor Martínez-Gómez, 2015. "Exportaciones de frutas y hortalizas desde Marruecos a la UE: Efectos de las preferencias comerciales," Working Papers 2015/13, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Valenciano, Jaime de Pablo & Battistuzzi, Miguel Angel Giacinti & Azcaráte, Tomás García, 2015. ""Banana War" And World Trade Changes," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-12, April.
- Lubinga, Moses H. & Potelwa, Yolanda & Ntshangase, Thandeka & Nyondo, Bonani & Ngqangeni, Simphiwe, 2016. "The effect of the GSP scheme on the European Union’s horticultural imports from SADC member countries: A Triple-Difference Approach," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246449, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:553-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.