Investment with weak contract enforcement: evidence from Hungary during transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aboal, Diego & Noya, Nelson & Rius, Andrés, 2014. "Contract Enforcement and Investment: A Systematic Review of the Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 322-338.
- Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Teuber, Ramona & Oshakbayev, Dauren & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Agrifood sector transformation and its implications on development of small farmers in Kazakhstan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211357, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Van Herck, Kristine & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Deconinck, Koen, 2012. "How the East Was Won: Supply Chain Restructuring in the Eastern European Beer Market," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 61(4).
- Alboiu, Cornelia, 2012. "Governance and Contractual Structure in the Vegetable Supply Chain in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 68-82, December.
- Johan Swinnen, 2016.
"Value Chain Innovations for Technology Transfer in Developing and Emerging Economies: Concept, Typology and Policy Implications,"
- Johan Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016. "Value Chain Innovations for Technology Transfer in Developing and Emerging Economies: Concept, Typology and Policy Implications," LICOS Discussion Papers 37616, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jo Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016. " Value chain innovations for technology transfer in developing and emerging economies: concept, typology and policy implications," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 539178, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Jo Swinnen & Rob Kuijpers, 2016. " Value chain innovations for technology transfer in developing and emerging economies: concept, typology and policy implications," Working Papers Department of Economics 539178, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ferto, Imre, 2012. "Contract enforcement in Hungarian agri-food chain: the case of small and medium enterprises," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134956, Agricultural Economics Society.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9834-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lemeilleur, Sylvaine & Codron, Jean-Marie, 2011. "Marketing cooperative vs. commission agent: The Turkish dilemma on the modern fresh fruit and vegetable market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 272-279, April.
- Romero, Christina & Wollni, Meike, 2015. "The effect of opportunistic behavior on trust: An experimental approach," Discussion Papers 206382, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Kristine Van Herck, 2010. "How the East Was Won: The Foreign Take-Over of the Eastern European Brewing Industry," LICOS Discussion Papers 26810, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:35:y:2008:i:1:p:75-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.