Marxian Competition versus Perfect Competition: Further Comments on the So-Called Choice of Technique
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 4 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1978. "Political Economy and Capitalism: Notes on Dobb's Theory of Crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-251, June.
- Roemer, John E, 1979.
"Continuing Controversy on the Falling Rate of Profit: Fixed Capital and Other Issues,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 379-398, December.
- Roemer, John E., 1978. "Continuing Controversy On The Falling Rate Of Profit: Fixed Capital And Other Issues," Working Papers 225911, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 407-436.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:4:y:1980:i:1:p:75-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.