Marxian Competition versus Perfect Competition: Further Comments on the So-Called Choice of Technique
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1978. "Political Economy and Capitalism: Notes on Dobb's Theory of Crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-251, June.
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 407-436.
- Roemer, John E, 1979.
"Continuing Controversy on the Falling Rate of Profit: Fixed Capital and Other Issues,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 379-398, December.
- Roemer, John E., 1978. "Continuing Controversy On The Falling Rate Of Profit: Fixed Capital And Other Issues," Working Papers 225911, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bus:jphile:v:10:y:2017:i:2:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefteris TSOULFIDIS, 2017. "Economic theory in historical perspective," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 102-124, May.
- Anwar Shaikh, 1999.
"Real Exchange Rates and the International Mobility of Capital,"
- Anwar M. Shaikh, 1999. "Real Exchange Rates and the International Mobility of Capital," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_265, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2015. "Contending Conceptions of Competition and the Role of Regulating Capital," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 15-31, March.
- Ellis Scharfenaker, 2015. "A Quantal Response Model of Firm Competition," Working Papers 1507, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique, 2003. "Technology and distribution: historical trajectories a la Marx," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 201-233, October.
- Stefania Tescari & Andrea Vaona, 2014.
"Regulating Rates of Return Do Gravitate in US Manufacturing!,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 377-396, July.
- Stefania Tescari & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Regulating rates of return do gravitate in US manufacturing!," Working Papers 19/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Persefoni Tsaliki, 2011.
"Classical Competition and Regulating Capital: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Feb 2011.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Tsaliki, Persefoni, 2011. "Classical competition and regulating capital: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 51334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837.
- Fernando M. Rugitsky, 2013. "Degree of monopoly and class struggle: political aspects of Kalecki's pricing and distribution theory," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 447â€”464-4, October.
- Andrew Trigg, 2002. "Using Micro Data to Test the Divergence between Prices and Labour Values," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 169-186.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2011.
"Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2011. "Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition," MPRA Paper 43999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Alain Lipietz, 1982. "Derrière la crise : la tendance à la baisse du taux de profit. L'apport de quelques travaux français récents," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(2), pages 197-233.
- Andrea Vaona, 2011. "Further econometric evidence on the gravitation and convergence of industrial rates of return on regulating capital," Working Papers 08/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "On the gravitation and convergence of industry incremental rates of return in OECD countries," Working Papers 03/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:4:y:1980:i:1:p:75-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.