Russian Agriculture during Transition: Performance, Global Impact, and Outlook
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William M. Liefert & Olga Liefert, 2012. "Russian Agriculture during Transition: Performance, Global Impact, and Outlook," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 37-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smutka, L. & Maitah, Mansoor & Zhuravleva, E. A., 2014. "The Russian Federation – Specifics of the Sugar Market," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-14, March.
- Aziz Karimov, 2014. "Factors affecting efficiency of cotton producers in rural Khorezm, Uzbekistan: Re-examining the role of knowledge indicators in technical efficiency improvement," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Petrick, Martin & Pomfret, Richard, 2016.
"Agricultural policies in Kazakhstan
[Agrarpolitik in Kasachstan]," IAMO Discussion Papers 155, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Svatoš, M. & Smutka, L. & Ishchukova, N. & Vasilyonok, V., 2014. "Russian Agrarian Foreign Trade Development – the Impact of Selected Factors," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-13, September.
- Orden, David, 2013. "The Changing Structure of Domestic Support and Its Implications for Trade," Commissioned Papers 146657, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Ishchukova, N. & Smutka, L., 2013. "Comparative Advantage: Products Mapping of the Russian Agricultural Exports," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-12, September.
- Liefert, William & Liefert, Olga, 2015. "Russia's Potential to Increase Grain Production by Expanding Area," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212045, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2014. "The economic effects of radical reorganisation of the agro-food supply chain: some evidence from Poland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182713, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:fpr:ifpric:9780896292499-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:171339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petrick, Martin, 2014.
"Modernising Russia's cattle and dairy sectors under WTO conditions: Insights from East Germany
[Die Modernisierung der russischen Rinder- und Milchproduktion unter WTO-Bedingungen: Erfahrungen aus ," IAMO Discussion Papers 150, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Brink, Lars & Orden, David & Datz, Giselle, 2017. "BRIC agricultural policies through a WTO Lens:," IFPRI book chapters,in: Agriculture, development, and the global trading system: 2000– 2015, chapter 5 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:34:y:2012:i:1:p:37-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.