Optimal Directions for Directional Distance Functions: An Exploration of Potential Reductions of Greenhouse Gases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:276:y:2019:i:1:p:202-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jproda:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-018-0534-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1233-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Huang, Zhimin, 2016.
"Potential gains from carbon emissions trading in China: A DEA based estimation on abatement cost savings,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 48-59.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2015. "Potential gains from carbon emissions trading in China: A DEA based estimation on abatement cost savings," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 84, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Walheer, Barnabé, 2016.
"Multi-output profit efficiency and directional distance functions,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 100-109.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Barnabé Walheer, 2014. "Multi-output Profit Efficiency and Directional Distance Functions," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-51, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1180-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jens J. Krüger, 2017. "Revisiting the world technology frontier: a directional distance function approach," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 67-95, March.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:361-369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krüger, Jens J., 2018.
"Direct targeting of efficient DMUs for benchmarking,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 199(C), pages 1-6.
- Krüger, Jens J., 2016. "Direct targeting of efficient DMUs for benchmarking," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 229, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1204-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Färe, Rolf & Pasurka, Carl & Vardanyan, Michael, 2017.
"On endogenizing direction vectors in parametric directional distance function-based models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 262(1), pages 361-369.
- Rolf Färe & Carl Pasurka & Michael Vardanyan, 2017. "On endogenizing direction vectors in parametric directional distance function-based models," Post-Print hal-01744614, HAL.
- repec:eee:econom:v:204:y:2018:i:2:p:131-146 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:97:y:2015:i:3:p:920-938.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.