Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Standard Commodity Storage Model: Evidence from Sugar Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio G., Santeramo & Emilia, Lamonaca, 2018. "On the Drivers of Global Grain Price Volatility : an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 86795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:32:y:2017:i:4:p:744-763 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gouel, Christophe & Legrand, Nicolas, 2016.
"Bayesian Estimation of the Storage Model using Information on Quantities,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts
235599, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gouel, Christophe & Legrand, Nicolas, 2017. "Bayesian Estimation of the Storage Model using Information on Quantities," TSE Working Papers 17-776, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Lamonaca, Emilia & Contò, Francesco & Stasi, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca, 2017. "Drivers of grain price volatility: a cursory critical review," MPRA Paper 79427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriela Simonet & Julie Subervie & Driss Ezzine-De-Blas & Marina Cromberg & Amy Duchelle, 2015. "Paying smallholders not to cut down the amazon forest: impact evaluation of a REDD+ pilot project," Working Papers 1514, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Gutierrez, Luciano & Piras, Francesco & Olmeo, Maria Grazia, 2015. "Forecasting Wheat Commodity Prices using a Global Vector Autoregressive model," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207264, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:39-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2017.
"Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 744-763, June.
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2015. "Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices," FOODSECURE Technical papers 6, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2015. "Estimating the competitive storage model with trending commodity prices," Working Papers 1513, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Gouel, Christophe & LEgrand, Nicolas, 2015. "Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211688, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2017. "Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices," Post-Print hal-01584507, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel & Nicolas Legrand, 2015. "Estimating the Competitive Storage Model with Trending Commodity Prices," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-15, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Oglend, Atle & Kleppe, Tore Selland, 2017. "On the behavior of commodity prices when speculative storage is bounded," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 52-69.
- Bobenrieth, Eugenio & Wright, Brian D. & Zeng, Di, 2014. "How Biofuels Policies Boosted Grain Staple Prices: A Counterfactual Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170709, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina, 2016. "Optimal Storage Capacity Allocation in Grain Merchandizing," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230128, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:97:y:2015:i:1:p:122-136.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.