Vegetable Spirits and Energy Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Walsh, Nicholas & Ifft, Jennifer, 2013. "Farmland versus Alternative Investments Before and After the 2008 Financial Crisis," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Hendricks, Nathan P. & Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Douglas-Mankin, Kyle & Smith, Aaron & Sumner, Daniel A. & Earnhart, Dietrich H., 2014. "The environmental effects of crop price increases: Nitrogen losses in the U.S. Corn Belt," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 507-526.
- Buchanan, Kathryn & Russo, Riccardo & Anderson, Ben, 2015. "The question of energy reduction: The problem(s) with feedback," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 89-96.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd, 2014.
"The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(3), December.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd H., 0. "The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd, 2014. "The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 390-405, December.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd H., 2012. "The Impacts of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124317, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Czyżewski, Bazyli & Trojanek, Radosław, 0. "Drivers of agricultural land prices in terms of different functions of rural areas in Poland," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Ifft, Jennifer & Rajagopal, Deepak & Ryan, Weldzius, 2016. "The effect of the ethanol mandate on the Conservation Reserve Program," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236178, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:95:y:2013:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.