Specification and Estimation of Production Functions Involving Damage Control Inputs: A Two-Stage, Semiparametric Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng Maolin & Jiang Zedi, 2016. "A New Class of Production Function Model and Its Application," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 177-185, April.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Chen, Zhuo & Bonaparte, Yosef, 2010. "Explaining production inefficiency in China's agriculture using data envelopment analysis and semi-parametric bootstrapping," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 346-354, June.
- Sadashivappa, Prakash & Qaim, Matin, 2009. "Effects of Bt Cotton in India During the First Five Years of Adoption," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49947, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brown, Zachary S. & Connor, Lawson & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Yorobe, Jose M., 2021. "Landscape-level feedbacks in the demand for transgenic pesticidal corn in the Philippines," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C).
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Hervé & Ojo, Oluwaseun, 2011.
"Could society's willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with farmers' economic self-interest?,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1797-1804, August.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2010. "Could Society’s willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers’ economic self-interest?," Working Papers 2010-ECO-03, IESEG School of Management.
- Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Herve & Ojo, Oluwaseun, 2011. "Could Society’s willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers’ economic self-interest?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120402, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & H. Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2011. "Could Society's willingness to reduce pesticide use be aligned with Farmers' economic self-interest?," Post-Print halshs-00656944, HAL.
- Elbakidze, Levan & Lu, Liang & Eigenbrode, Sanford, 2011. "Evaluating Vector-Virus-Yield Interactions for Peas and Lentils under Climatic Variability: A Limited Dependent Variable Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1-17.
- Yeh, D. Adeline & Gomez, Miguel I. & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2020. "Sustainable Pest Management Under Uncertainty: A Dynamic Bioeconomic Analysis of Lowbush Blueberry Production," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304326, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Isidoro GUZMÁN & Narciso ARCAS, 2008. "The Usefulness Of Accounting Information In The Measurement Of Technical Efficiency In Agricultural Cooperatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(1), pages 107-131, March.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Harmon, Xavier & Smith, S. Aaron & Lambert, Dayton M. & Kelly, Heather & Jordan, Jamie & Newman, Melvin, 2016. "A Two-Stage Approach for Estimating the Value of Damage Control with Fungicide in Soybean Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229574, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Zhuo, Chen, 2008. "Explaining Production Inefficiency in China’s Agriculture using Data Envelope Analysis and Semi-Parametric Bootstrapping," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6456, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ruiyao Ying & Li Zhou & Wuyang Hu & Dan Pan, 2017. "Agricultural technical education and agrochemical use by rice farmers in China," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(4), pages 522-536, September.
- Alessandro Bonanno & Valentina C. Materia & Thomas Venus & Justus Wesseler, 2017. "The Plant Protection Products (PPP) Sector in the European Union: A Special View on Herbicides," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(3), pages 575-595, July.
- Odeck, James, 2009. "Statistical precision of DEA and Malmquist indices: A bootstrap application to Norwegian grain producers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1007-1017, October.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2016.
"Exploring cost dominance in crop farming systems between high and low pesticide use,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 197-214, April.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2016. "Exploring cost dominance in crop farming systems between high and low pesticide use," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 197-214, April.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Herve Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2015. "Exploring cost dominance in crop farming systems between high and low pesticide use," Post-Print hal-01533552, HAL.
- Mita Bagchi & Sanzidur Rahman & Yao Shunbo, 2019. "Growth in Agricultural Productivity and Its Components in Bangladeshi Regions (1987–2009): An Application of Bootstrapped Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Kourtesi, Sofia & De Witte, Kristof & Polymeros, Apostolos, 2016. "Technical Efficiency in the Agricultural Sector - Evidence from a Conditional Quantile-Based Approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2), June.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2012. "Exploring cost dominance between high and low pesticide use in French crop farming systems by varying scale and output mix," Working Papers 2012-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.
- Böcker, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang & Finger, Robert, 2017. "Modelling the Effects of a Glyphosate Ban on Weed Management in Maize Production," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 261982, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:88:y:2006:i:2:p:499-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.