An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (Ii)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010. "An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (I)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 53-58, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998.
"Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandru MANOLE & Madalina-Gabriela ANGHEL & Ihab Jweida SJ JWEIDA & Radu STOICA & Emilia STANCIU, 2016. "Structural analysis of foreign trade of Romania," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(12), pages 21-31, December.
- Camil-George Stoenescu, 2014. "Aspects regarding the influence of European integration on Romania’s trade structure (2002 – 2013)," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(52), pages 185-201, June.
- Camil-George G. STOENESCU, 2015. "The Evolution Of Romania’S Trade (2002 - 2014): Highlights And Structure," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 527-535, April.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Ihab Jweida SJ JWEIDA & Marius POPOVICI & Emilia STANCIU, 2016. "Analysis of the correlation between direct foreign investments and export," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(10), pages 78-84, October.
- NEGREA Adrian, 2011. "The Danger Of "Puting All The Eggs In One Basket". Some Concerns Regarding Romania'S External Trade," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 112-117, July.
- Unita Lucian & Straciuc Oreste & Maghiar Teodor Traian & Uivarosan Diana, 2011. "The Production Of Medicines In Romania After 1990. What'S The Reason For Imports?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 124-130, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRomanian foreign trade evolution; imports; exports; EU accession process; geographical orientation; weight of Romania's exports and imports to/from EU; in the total Romanian exports and imports;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:100-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.