The Danger Of "Puting All The Eggs In One Basket". Some Concerns Regarding Romania'S External Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010.
"An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (Ii),"
Annals of Faculty of Economics,
University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 100-106, December.
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010. "An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (I)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 53-58, July.
- Miroslav N. Jovanović, 2005. "The Economics of European Integration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3345.
More about this item
Keywordsfree trade agreements; custom union; Romania's trade relations; imports; exports;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:112-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Catalin ZMOLE to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.