The Production Of Medicines In Romania After 1990. What'S The Reason For Imports?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adriana Giurgiu, 2008. "The Leading Economic Sectors Building Comparative and Competitive Advantages in Romania's Foreign Trade," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, pages 11-44.
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010.
"An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (Ii),"
Annals of Faculty of Economics,
University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, pages 100-106.
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010. "An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (I)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 53-58, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdrug manufacture; medicine production; Romanian economy; FDI; exports and imports;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:124-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .