The Production Of Medicines In Romania After 1990. What'S The Reason For Imports?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adriana Giurgiu, 2008. "The Leading Economic Sectors Building Comparative and Competitive Advantages in Romania's Foreign Trade," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(522)), pages 11-44, May.
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010.
"An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (Ii),"
Annals of Faculty of Economics,
University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 100-106, December.
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010. "An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (I)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 53-58, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdrug manufacture; medicine production; Romanian economy; FDI; exports and imports;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:2:p:124-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Catalin ZMOLE to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.