The Current Account Deficit And The Fixed Exchange Rate. Adjusting Mechanisms And Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giurgiu Adriana, 2008. "The Renewal Of The Re-Launched Lisbon Agenda For A More Competitive Europe Without Barriers," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 318-325, May.
- Adriana Giurgiu, 2008. "The Leading Economic Sectors Building Comparative and Competitive Advantages in Romania's Foreign Trade," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(5(522)), pages 11-44, May.
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2009. "The Competitiveness Of The Romanian Exports During The Eu Integration Process," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 310-317, May.
- Dumitru, Ionut, 2008.
"O evaluare a sustenabilitatii deficitului de cont curent in Romania
[An assessment of the current account sustainability in Romania]," MPRA Paper 18614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscurrent account; trade deficit; trade surplus; absorption; elasticity; the Keynesian multiplier model of national income; fixed and floating exchange rate.;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:73-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Catalin ZMOLE to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.