Determinants of Crude Oil Prices: Supply, Demand, Cartel or Speculation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. N., 2014. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, issue 6/2014," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(6), June.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2017:i:1:p:157-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:77-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:5:p:1207-:d:145404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Toro & Aarón Garavito & David Camilo López & Enrique Montes, 2015.
"El choque petrolero y sus implicaciones en la economía colombiana,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
013829, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jorge Toro & Aarón Garavito & David Camilo López & Enrique Montes, 2015. "El choque petrolero y sus implicaciones en la economía colombiana," Borradores de Economia 906, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Nizar, Muhammad Afdi, 2012.
"Dampak Fluktuasi Harga Minyak Dunia Terhadap Perekonomian Indonesia
[The Impact of World Oil Prices Fluctuation on Indonesia’s Economy]," MPRA Paper 65601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer & Mark Sommer, 2014. "Long-term Energy Use in Austria. The Impacts of Carbon and Energy Prices up to 2030," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(6), pages 427-441, June.
More about this item
Keywordsoil price; Bayesian model averaging;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2009:i:4:b:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.