Determinants of Crude Oil Prices: Supply, Demand, Cartel or Speculation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. N., 2014. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 6/2014," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(6), June.
- de Albuquerquemello, Vinícius Phillipe & de Medeiros, Rennan Kertlly & da Nóbrega Besarria, Cássio & Maia, Sinézio Fernandes, 2018. "Forecasting crude oil price: Does exist an optimal econometric model?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 578-591.
- Krzysztof Drachal, 2018. "Determining Time-Varying Drivers of Spot Oil Price in a Dynamic Model Averaging Framework," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-24, May.
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer & Mark Sommer, 2013. "Energy Scenarios 2030. Model Projections of Energy Demand as a Basis to Quantify Austria's Greenhouse Gas Emissions," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46702.
- Drachal, Krzysztof, 2018. "Comparison between Bayesian and information-theoretic model averaging: Fossil fuels prices example," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 208-251.
- Luqman Olawale & Okewale Joel, 2017. "Factors Influencing Pricing Decision: Evidence from Non-Financial Firms in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 13(1), pages 157-172, February.
- Miao, Hong & Ramchander, Sanjay & Wang, Tianyang & Yang, Dongxiao, 2017. "Influential factors in crude oil price forecasting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 77-88.
- Jorge Toro & Aarón Garavito & David Camilo López & Enrique Montes, 2015.
"El choque petrolero y sus implicaciones en la economía colombiana,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
013829, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jorge Toro & Aarón Garavito & David Camilo López & Enrique Montes, 2015. "El choque petrolero y sus implicaciones en la economía colombiana," Borradores de Economia 906, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Robert Socha & Piotr Wdowiński, 2018. "Tendencje zmian cen na światowym rynku ropy naftowej po 2000 roku," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 103-135.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi, 2018.
"The gruesome murder of Jamal Khashoggi : Saudi Arabia's new economy dream at risk ?,"
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi, 2018. "The gruesome murder of Jamal Khashoggi : Saudi Arabia's new economy dream at risk ?," Papers 1812.11336, arXiv.org.
- Robert Socha & Piotr Wdowiński, 2018. "Crude oil price and speculative activity: a cointegration analysis," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 10(3), pages 263-304, September.
- Saleh Mothana Obadi & Matej Korecek, 2018. "The Crude Oil Price and Speculations: Investigation Using Granger Causality Test," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(3), pages 275-282.
- Nizar, Muhammad Afdi, 2012. "Dampak Fluktuasi Harga Minyak Dunia Terhadap Perekonomian Indonesia [The Impact of World Oil Prices Fluctuation on Indonesia’s Economy]," MPRA Paper 65601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt Kratena & Ina Meyer & Mark Sommer, 2014. "Alternative Szenarien zur Entwicklung des Energieverbrauchs in Österreich. Der Einfluss der CO2- und Energiepreise bis 2030," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(6), pages 427-441, June.
More about this item
Keywordsoil price; Bayesian model averaging;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2009:i:4:b:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.