The Impact of EU Accession on Austria's Financial Structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lieven Baele & Annalisa Ferrando & Peter Hördahl & Elizaveta Krylova & Cyril Monnet, 2004. "Measuring financial integration in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 14, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsinger, Helmut & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Zulehner, Christine, 2015.
"Competition in Treasury Auctions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helmut Elsinger & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Christine Zulehner, 2016. "Competition in Treasury Auctions," Working Papers 206, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Helmut Elsinger & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Christine Zulehner, 2016. "Competition in Treasury Auctions," WIFO Working Papers 512, WIFO.
- Elsinger, Helmut & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Zulehner, Christine, 2016. "Competition in treasury auctions," SAFE Working Paper Series 127, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Johann Burgstaller, 2006. "The cyclicality of interest rate spreads in Austria: Evidence for a financial decelerator?," Economics working papers 2006-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Structure; Austria; Eu Accession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2005:i:2:b:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .