Assessing the Full Extent of Trade Integration between the EU and Russia – A Global Value Chain Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2014.
"Tracing Value-Added and Double Counting in Gross Exports,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 459-494, February.
- Koopman, Robert & Wang, Zhi & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012. "Tracing Value-Added and Double Counting in Gross Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 9245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012. "Tracing Value-added and Double Counting in Gross Exports," NBER Working Papers 18579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2015.
"Supply-chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1682-1721, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2013. "Supply-Chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 18957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013. "Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010.
"Give Credit Where Credit Is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains,"
NBER Working Papers
16426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "Give Credit where Credit is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains," Working Papers 312011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Johnson, Robert C. & Noguera, Guillermo, 2012. "Accounting for intermediates: Production sharing and trade in value added," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 224-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9499-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & Rossana Mastrandrea & Franco Ruzzenenti, 2018.
"Who’s Who in Global Value Chains? A Weighted Network Approach,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(5), pages 1039-1059, November.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & Rossana Mastrandrea & Franco Ruzzenenti, 2017. "Who's who in global value chains? A weighted network approach," Working Papers w201707, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade integration; global value chains; Russia; European Union;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2014:i:3:b:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.