Credit Growth in Central and Eastern Europe Revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pistor, Katharina, 2010. "Into the Void: Governing Finance in Central and Eastern Europe," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Geršl, Adam & Jašová, Martina, 2014.
"Measures to tame credit growth: Are they effective?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 7-25.
- Adam Gerls & Martina Jasova, 2012. "Measures to tame credit growth: are they effective?," Working Papers IES 2012/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2012.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Kolasa, Marcin & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2017.
"Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(PB), pages 352-372.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2014. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," NBP Working Papers 184, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2017. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," GRAPE Working Papers 19, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2015. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," Working Paper Series 1783, European Central Bank.
- Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski & MichaÅ‚ Brzoza-Brzezina, 2014. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," 2014 Meeting Papers 645, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:49-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vieira, Fabrício A.C. & Holland, Márcio & Resende, Marco F., 2012.
"Financial dollarization and systemic risks: New empirical evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1695-1714.
- Fabricio De Assis Campos Vieira & Márcio Holland & Marco Flávio Da Cunha Resende, 2014. "Financial Dollarization And Systemicrisks: New Empirical Evidence," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 040, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Niels-Jakob Harbo Hansen & Olga Sulla, 2013. "Credit Growth in Latin America; Financial Development or Credit Boom?," IMF Working Papers 13/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu, 2010.
"Forecasting Credit Growth Rate In Romania: From Credit Boom To Credit Crunch?,"
Romanian Economic Business Review,
Romanian-American University, vol. 5(1), pages 62-75, March.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2009. "Forecasting credit growth rate in Romania: from credit boom to credit crunch?," MPRA Paper 16740, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and Growth in Emerging Europe and East Asia,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 565-587, September.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2007. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Growth in Emerging Europe and East Asia," CESifo Working Paper Series 2023, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hansen, Niels-Jakob & Sulla, Olga, 2013. "El crecimiento del crédito en América Latina: ¿Desarrollo financiero o boom crediticio?," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 25, pages 51-80.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2007:i:2:b:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.