Impact of Globalization on Job-Abolition and Job-Creation in Recent Times: A Brief Research Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaushik Basu & Gary S. Fields & Shub Debgupta, 2009.
"Labor Retrenchment Laws And Their Effect On Wages And Employment: A Theoretical Investigation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: New And Enduring Themes In Development Economics, chapter 9, pages 181-205
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Basu, Kaushik & Fields, Gary S. & Debgupta, Shub, 2007. "Labor Retrenchment Laws and their Effect on Wages and Employment: A Theoretical Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 2742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Revenga, Ana, 1997. "Employment and Wage Effects of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 20-43, July.
- Alireza Rajabipoor Meybodi, 2012. "Identifying and ranking effective factors on organizational commitment of employees using MADM techniques," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 1(1), pages 45-51.
- Assaad, Ragui, 1997. "The Effects of Public Sector Hiring and Compensation Policies on the Egyptian Labor Market," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(1), pages 85-118, January.
- Belser, Patrick & Rama, Martin, 2001. "State ownership and labor redundancy - estimates based on enterprise-level data from Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2599, The World Bank.
- Haltiwanger, John & Singh, Manisha, 1999. "Cross-Country Evidence on Public Sector Retrenchment," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 23-66, January.
- Currie, Janet & Harrison, Ann E, 1997. "Sharing the Costs: The Impact of Trade Reform on Capital and Labor in Morocco," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 44-71, July.
- Geeta Kumari & Vittesh Bahuguna & Krishna M. Pandey, 2012. "Studies on job satisfaction: a case study of Engineers India Limited," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 1(2), pages 175-179.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "What Drives Public Employment?," NBER Working Papers 6141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; job scenario; employment; review; survey reports;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ods:journl:v:5:y:2016:i:4:p:223-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoliy G. Goncharuk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmonaua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.