Major global developments in the new millennium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Francis & François Painchaud & Sylvie Morin, 2005. "Understanding China's Long-Run Growth Process and Its Implications for Canada," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2005(Spring), pages 5-17.
- Felix Delbruck, 2005. "Oil prices and the New Zealand economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 68, December.
- Alan Bollard, 2004. "What's happening in the property sector?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 67, September.
- Christian Gillitzer & Jonathan Kearns, 2005. "Long-term Patterns in Australia’s Terms of Trade," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Phil Briggs, 2004. "Currency hedging by exporters and importers," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 67, December.
- anonymous, 2004. "Asset prices and monetary policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 67, march.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi, Song & Jou, Jyh-Bang & Tripe, David, 2014. "Can interest rates really control house prices? Effectiveness and implications for macroprudential policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 15-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:june2006:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .