Analysis of the External Environment of Green Jobs in Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011.
"Environmentally oriented innovative strategies and firm performance in services. Micro-evidence from Italy,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 61-85.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto, 2007. "Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 6922, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Antonioli, Davide & Mancinelli, Susanna & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013. "Is environmental innovation embedded within high-performance organisational changes? The role of human resource management and complementarity in green business strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 975-988.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen job; SWOT and PEST analysis; policy recommendation;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwe:eajour:y:2017:i:1:p:122-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanya Lazarova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unweebg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.