Some Factors Hindering Acceptance of Three Gamification Solutions in Motivation Systems, in Small and Medium Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín, 2015.
"Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1094-1104.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Post-Print hal-01137650, HAL.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01137650, HAL.
- Constantin BRÄ‚TIANU, 2013. "The Triple Helix of the Organizational Knowledge," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 207-220, August.
- Jennings, Jennifer E. & Jennings, P. Devereaux & Greenwood, Royston, 2009. "Novelty and new firm performance: The case of employment systems in knowledge-intensive service organizations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 338-359, July.
- Jakub Swacha, 2015. "Gamification In Knowledge Management: Motivating For Knowledge Sharing," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 12(2), pages 150-160, December.
- Rauch, Andreas & Hatak, Isabella, 2016. "A meta-analysis of different HR-enhancing practices and performance of small and medium sized firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 485-504.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Evelien P. M. Croonen & Marko Grünhagen & Melody L. Wollan, 2016. "Best fit, best practice, or stuck in the middle? The impact of unit ownership on unit HR performance in franchise systems," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 697-711, September.
- Steffen Farny & Ewald Kibler & Solange Hai & Paolo Landoni, 2019. "Volunteer Retention in Prosocial Venturing: The Role of Emotional Connectivity," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(6), pages 1094-1123, November.
- Yu-Chieh Lo, Jade, 2015. "Selling science: Resource mobilization strategies in the emerging field of nanotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1513-1526.
- Tan, Justin & Shao, Yunfei & Li, Wan, 2013. "To be different, or to be the same? An exploratory study of isomorphism in the cluster," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 83-97.
- Ruxandra BEJINARU, 2016. "Knowledge Dynamics Impact on Intellectual Capital in Organizations," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(4), pages 515-534, December.
- Jennifer E. Jennings & P. Devereaux Jennings & Manely Sharifian, 2016. "Living the Dream? Assessing the â€œEntrepreneurship as Emancipationâ€ Perspective in a Developed Region," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 40(1), pages 81-110, January.
- Shane W. Mathews & Masahiro Maruyama & Yuka Sakurai & Ralf Bebenroth & Edwina Luck & Hsiu-Li Chen & Edward Franco, 2018. "Internet resources and capabilities: Japanese SME risk-taking, industry and performance," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 675-692, October.
- Mikael Hilmersson & Stylianos Papaioannou, 2015. "SME international opportunity scouting—empirical insights on its determinants and outcomes," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 186-211, September.
- Iovino, Felicetta & Migliaccio, Guido, 2019. "Energy companies and sizes: An opportunity? Some empirical evidences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 431-439.
- Jeffrey E. Stambaugh & John Martinez & G. T. Lumpkin & Niyati Kataria, 0. "How well do EO measures and entrepreneurial behavior match?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Jeewhan Yoon & Kevin May & Jae H. Kang & George T. Solomon, 2019. "The impact of emotional self-management on benefit offerings and employment growth: an analysis of the fastest growing businesses in the United States," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 175-194, March.
- Yuliya Snihur & Christoph Zott & Raphael (Raffi) Amit, 2021. "Managing the Value Appropriation Dilemma in Business Model Innovation," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 22-38, March.
- Mohan, Mayoor & Voss, Kevin E. & Jiménez, Fernando R., 2017. "Managerial disposition and front-end innovation success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 193-201.
- Simon Ashby & Trevor Buck & Stephanie Nöth-Zahn & Thomas Peisl, 2018. "Emerging IT Risks: Insights from German Banking," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 43(2), pages 180-207, April.
- Donard Games & Ranggi Putri Rendi, 2019. "The effects of knowledge management and risk taking on SME financial performance in creative industries in an emerging market: the mediating effect of innovation outcomes," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Conger, Michael & McMullen, Jeffery S. & Bergman, Brian J. & York, Jeffrey G., 2018. "Category membership, identity control, and the reevaluation of prosocial opportunities," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 179-206.
- Wafa Tariq Waqar, 2020. "Board size and acquisition outcome: The moderating role of home country formal institutional development," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(4), pages 529-541, June.
- Ki Baek Jung & Seung-Wan Kang & Suk Bong Choi, 2020. "Empowering Leadership, Risk-Taking Behavior, and Employees’ Commitment to Organizational Change: The Mediated Moderating Role of Task Complexity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Kun Su & Rui Wan & Victor Y. Song, 2018. "Pyramidal structure, risk‐taking and firm value: Evidence from Chinese local SOEs," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 26(3), pages 401-427, July.
- van Werven, Ruben & Bouwmeester, Onno & Cornelissen, Joep P., 2015. "The power of arguments: How entrepreneurs convince stakeholders of the legitimate distinctiveness of their ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 616-631.
More about this item
Keywordsgamification; motivation systems; small and medium enterprises.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:4:663-680. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian-Mihai VIDU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmsnsro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.