The Effects of Knowledge from Collaborations on the Exploitative and Exploratory Innovation Output of Greek SMEs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sungjoo & Park, Gwangman & Yoon, Byungun & Park, Jinwoo, 2010. "Open innovation in SMEs--An intermediated network model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 290-300, March.
- Bart Clarysse & Mike Wright & Els Van de Velde, 2011.
"Entrepreneurial Origin, Technological Knowledge, and the Growth of Spin‐Off Companies,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1420-1442, September.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & E. Vandevelde, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Origin, Technological Knowledge and the Growth of Spin-off Companies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/693, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2010.
"The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: an application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 21-38, February.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2008. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: An application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- BENEKI, Christina & GIANNIAS, Dimitrios & MOUSTAKAS, George, 2012. "INNOVATION AND ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE: the case of Greek SMEs," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1), pages 43-54.
- André Spithoven & Wim Vanhaverbeke & Nadine Roijakkers, 2013. "Open innovation practices in SMEs and large enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 537-562, October.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti, 2011. "Is the Economic Crisis Impairing Convergence in Innovation Performance across Europe?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(6), pages 1153-1182, November.
- Paul E. Bierly & Fariborz Damanpour & Michael D. Santoro, 2009. "The Application of External Knowledge: Organizational Conditions for Exploration and Exploitation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 481-509, May.
- A. Spithoven & B. Clarysse & M. Knockaert, 2009. "Building Absorptive Capacity to Organise Inbound Open Innovation in Low Tech Industries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/606, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fu, Wenying & Revilla Diez, Javier & Schiller, Daniel, 2013. "Interactive learning, informal networks and innovation: Evidence from electronics firm survey in the Pearl River Delta, China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 635-646.
- Yongchuan Bao & Shibin Sheng & Kevin Zhou, 2012. "Network-based market knowledge and product innovativeness," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 309-324, March.
- Alessia Sammarra & Lucio Biggiero, 2008. "Heterogeneity and Specificity of Inter-Firm Knowledge Flows in Innovation Networks," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 800-829, June.
- Yamakawa, Yasuhiro & Yang, Haibin & Lin, Zhiang (John), 2011. "Exploration versus exploitation in alliance portfolio: Performance implications of organizational, strategic, and environmental fit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 287-296, March.
- Josef Windsperger & Nina Gorovaia, 2011. "Knowledge attributes and the choice of knowledge transfer mechanism in networks: the case of franchising," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(4), pages 617-640, November.
More about this item
Keywordscollaborations; innovation; exploitation; exploration; SME; Greece.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nup:jrmdke:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:361-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian-Mihai VIDU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmsnsro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.