Evidence on the Distributional Effects of a Land Value Tax on Residential Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Poterba, James M, 1989.
"Lifetime Incidence and the Distributional Burden of Excise Taxes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 325-330, May.
- Poterba, J.M., 1989. "Lifetime Incidence And The Distributional Burden Of Excise Taxes," Working papers 510, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Lifetime Incidence and the Distributional Burden of Excise Taxes," NBER Working Papers 2833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Schwab, Robert M., 1997. "The Impact of Urban Land Taxation: The Pittsburgh Experience," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Bowman, John H. & Bell, Michael E., 2008. "Distributional Consequences of Converting the Property Tax to a Land Value Tax: Replication and Extension of England and Zhao," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 61(4), pages 593-607, December.
- David L. Sjoquist, 2007. "How Should Land Be Taxed? Analyzing the Jamaican Land Value Tax," Public Finance Review, , vol. 35(1), pages 127-149, January.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Schwab, Robert M., 1997. "The Impact of Urban Land Taxation: The Pittsburgh Experience," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 50(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Plummer, Elizabeth, 2003. "Evidence on the Incidence of Residential Property Taxes Across Households," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 56(4), pages 739-753, December.
- Palmon, Oded & Smith, Barton A., 1998. "A New Approach for Identifying the Parameters of a Tax Capitalization Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 299-316, September.
- Do, A. Quang & Sirmans, C. F., 1994. "Residential Property Tax Capitalization: Discount Rate Evidence from California," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 341-48, June.
- Gravelle, Jane & Gravelle, Jennifer, 2006. "Horizontal Equity and Family Tax Treatment: The Orphan Child of Tax Policy," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 59(3), pages 631-649, September.
- Geoffrey K. Turnbull & Jonathan Dombrow & C.F. Sirmans, 2006. "Big House, Little House: Relative Size and Value," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 439-456, September.
- England, Richard W. & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2005. "Assessing the Distributive Impact of a Revenue–Neutral Shift From a Uniform Property Tax to a Two-Rate Property Tax With a Uniform Credit," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 58(2), pages 247-260, June.
- Charles A. M. de Bartolomé & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 1999. "Property Tax Capitalization in a Model with Tax-Deferred Assets, Standard Deductions, and the Taxation of Nominal Interest," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(1), pages 85-95, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Fernandez Milan, Blanca & Schwerhoff, Gregor & Jakob, Michael & Hahnen, Maren & Creutzig, Felix, 2017. "Fiscal Instruments for Sustainable Development: The Case of Land Taxes," MPRA Paper 78652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:63:y:2010:i:1:p:63-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .