Is the Child Care Credit Progressive?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Edwards, 1984. "Does dividend policy matter?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 1-17.
- Mervyn A. King, 1974. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 21-35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William M. Gentry & Alison P. Hagy, 1996.
"The Distributional Effects of the Tax Treatment of Child Care Expenses,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 99-134
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William M. Gentry & Alison P. Hagy, 1995. "The Distributional Effects of the Tax Treatment of Child Care Expenses," NBER Working Papers 5088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altshuler, Rosanne & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996. "On the Progressivity of the Child Care Tax Credit: Snapshot Versus Time-Exposure Incidence," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, pages 55-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:44:y:1991:i:4:p:519-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.