Data Visualization and Health Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Meeting round-up: Health Economists’ Study Group (HESG) Winter 2019
by Rita Faria in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2019-01-23 07:00:08
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Apostolos Davillas & Andrew M. Jones, 2018.
"Parametric models for biomarkers based on flexible size distributions,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(10), pages 1617-1624, October.
- Davillas, Apostolos & Jones, Andrew M., 2018. "Parametric models for biomarkers based on flexible size distributions," ISER Working Paper Series 2018-03, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Davillas, A.; & Jones, A.M.;, 2018. "Parametric models for biomarkers based on flexible size distributions," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric methods; Data visualization; Flexible parametric models; Semiparametric models; Healthcare cost regressions;
All these keywords.
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fnteco:0800000033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alet Heezemans (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.