Farewell to Destitution?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Nakhimovsky prospekt, 32, Office 1115, 117218 Moscow Russia|
Phone: +7 495 7189855
Fax: +7 495 7189855
Web page: http://www.econorus.org/english.phtml
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009.
"(Un)happiness in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 143-168, Spring.
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," Working Papers w0111, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Guriev, Sergei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7fst0pcf5j8, Sciences Po.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 2009.
"Weakly relative poverty,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4844, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2002. "Self-rated economic welfare in Russia," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1453-1473, September.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2001.
"Identifying Welfare Effects from Subjective Questions,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(271), pages 335-357, August.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2000. "Identifying welfare effects from subjective questions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2301, The World Bank.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2001. "Poverty in the Russian Federation," IZA Discussion Papers 259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Bernard Van Praag, 2001. "Poverty in Russia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 147-172, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2013:i:18:p:158-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.