Farewell to Destitution?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +7 495 7189855
Fax: +7 495 7189855
Web page: http://www.econorus.org/english.phtml
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007.
"(Un)Happiness in Transition,"
w0111, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2000.
"Identifying welfare effects from subjective questions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2301, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2001. "Identifying Welfare Effects from Subjective Questions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(271), pages 335-57, August.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2011.
"Weakly Relative Poverty,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1251-1261, November.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2001. "Poverty in the Russian Federation," IZA Discussion Papers 259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2002. "Self-rated economic welfare in Russia," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1453-1473, September.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Bernard Van Praag, 2001. "Poverty in Russia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 147-172, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2013:i:18:p:158-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.