Trust as a Factor of Subjective Life Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Helliwell, John F., 2003.
"How's life? Combining individual and national variables to explain subjective well-being,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 331-360, March.
- John F. Helliwell, 2002. "How's Life? Combining Individual and National Variables to Explain Subjective Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 9065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miroslav VerbiÄ & Tine Stanovnik, 2006. "Analysis of Subjective Economic Well-Being in Slovenia," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 60-70, March.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2010. "Inherited Trust and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2060-2092, December.
- Wen-Chun Chang, 2009. "Social capital and subjective happiness in Taiwan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(8), pages 844-868, July.
- L. Polishchuk & R. Menyashev., 2011. "Economic Significance of Social Capital," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2001. "Poverty in the Russian Federation," IZA Discussion Papers 259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Bernard Van Praag, 2001. "Poverty in Russia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 147-172, June.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2005. "Income and well-being: an empirical analysis of the comparison income effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 997-1019, June.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; trust; subjective life satisfaction.;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-10-25 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EVO-2015-10-25 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2015-10-25 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2015-10-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2015-10-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2015-10-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:42psy2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.