Construction in Italy's Regions, 1861-1913
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2008. "Construction in Italy's regions, 1861-1913," MPRA Paper 9714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2008. "Construction in Italy's Regions, 1861-1913," CEIS Research Paper 136, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Dec 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fenoaltea, Stefano, 1982. "The Growth of the Utilities Industries in Italy, 1861–1913," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 601-627, September.
- Ciccarelli Carlo & Fenoaltea Stefano, 2008. "The Growth of the Utilities Industries in Italy's Regions, 1861-1913," Rivista di storia economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 175-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:4:p:675-695 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felice, Emanuele, 2014.
"Il Mezzogiorno fra storia e pubblicistica. Una replica a Daniele e Malanima
[Southern Italy between history and journalistic books. A reply to Daniele and Malanima]," MPRA Paper 55830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Gentier & Giusepina Gianfreda & Nathalie Janson, 2011.
"Rent dissipation or government predation ? The notes issuance activity in Italy 1865-1882,"
- Antoine Gentier & Giuseppina Gianfreda & Nathalie Janson, 2011. "Rent Dissipation or Government Predation? The Notes Issuance Activity in Italy 1865-1882," CAE Working Papers 88, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Emanuele Felice, 2015.
"La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 91-120.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015.
"La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca
[On the reconstruction and interpretation of regional inequality in Italy in t," MPRA Paper 66310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felice, Emanuele, 2015. "La stima e l’interpretazione dei divari regionali nel lungo periodo: i risultati principali e alcune tracce di ricerca
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea & Tommaso Proietti, 2010.
"The effects of unification: markets, policy, and cyclical convergence in Italy, 1861–1913,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 4(3), pages 269-292, October.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea & Tommaso Proietti, 2008. "The Effects of Unification: Markets, Policy and Cyclical Convergence in Italy, 1861-1913," CEIS Research Paper 133, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- Emanuele Felice, 2013. "Regional income inequality in Italy in the long run (1871–2001). Patterns and determinants," UHE Working papers 2013_08, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Emanuele Felice, 2011. "The Rule and the Exception: Italy’s Regional Imbalances (1891-2001) through a Shift-Share Analysis," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2017.
"Regional growth with spatial dependence: A case study on early Italian industrialization,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 675-695, November.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2016. "Regional Growth with Spatial Dependence: a Case Study on Early Italian Industrialization," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 35, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
- N63 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:jrkmxm:doi:10.1410/28227:y:2008:i:3:p:303-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.