The Growth of the Utilities Industries in Italy, 1861–1913
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2008.
"Construction in Italy's Regions, 1861-1913,"
Rivista di storia economica,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 303-340.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fenoaltea, 2008. "Construction in Italy's Regions, 1861-1913," CEIS Research Paper 136, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Dec 2008.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2008. "Construction in Italy's regions, 1861-1913," MPRA Paper 9714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Herranz Loncán, 2004. "La dotación de infraestructuras en España, (1844-1935)," Estudios de Historia Económica, Banco de España;Estudios de Historia Económica Homepage, number 45, December.
- Pistoresi, Barbara & Rinaldi, Alberto, 2012. "Exports, imports and growth," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 241-254.
- Federico, Giovanni, 2003. "Heights, calories and welfare: a new perspective on Italian industrialization, 1854-1913," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 289-308, December.
- Claire Giordano & Francesco Zollino, 2015.
"A Historical Reconstruction of Capital and Labour in Italy, 1861-2013,"
Rivista di storia economica,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 155-224.
- Claire Giordano & Francesco Zollino, 2016. "A Historical Reconstruction of Capital and Labour in Italy, 1861-2013," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 37, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:42:y:1982:i:03:p:601-627_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.