A multiplicative decomposition of Herfindahl concentration measure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shorrocks, A F, 1980. "The Class of Additively Decomposable Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 613-625, April.
- Bourguignon, Francois, 1979. "Decomposable Income Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 901-920, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duijm, Patty & Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2017. "European Banks Straddling Borders: Risky or Rewarding?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goetz, Martin R. & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2016.
"Does the geographic expansion of banks reduce risk?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 346-362.
- Goetz, Martin & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2016. "Does the Geographic Expansion of Banks Reduce Risk?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Zenga, 2016. "On the decomposition by subpopulations of the point and synthetic Zenga (2007) inequality indexes," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(3), pages 375-405, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:2001:101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.