A multiple imputation method for non-Gaussian data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXVI (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Susan M. Paddock, 2002. "Bayesian nonparametric multiple imputation of partially observed data with ignorable nonresponse," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 529-538, August.
- J. K. Kim, 2002. "A note on approximate Bayesian bootstrap imputation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 470-477, June.
- Ghosh-Dastidar B. & Schafer J.L., 2003. "Multiple Edit/Multiple Imputation for Multivariate Continuous Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 807-817, January.
- Fraley C. & Raftery A.E., 2002. "Model-Based Clustering, Discriminant Analysis, and Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 611-631, June.
- Ajay Jasra & David A. Stephens & Christopher C. Holmes, 2007. "Population-Based Reversible Jump Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 787-807.
- Di Zio, Marco & Guarnera, Ugo & Luzi, Orietta, 2007. "Imputation through finite Gaussian mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5305-5316, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:080104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Farcomeni)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.