A multiple imputation method for non-Gaussian data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajay Jasra & David A. Stephens & Christopher C. Holmes, 2007. "Population-Based Reversible Jump Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(4), pages 787-807.
- Susan M. Paddock, 2002. "Bayesian nonparametric multiple imputation of partially observed data with ignorable nonresponse," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 529-538, August.
- Ghosh-Dastidar B. & Schafer J.L., 2003. "Multiple Edit/Multiple Imputation for Multivariate Continuous Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 807-817, January.
- Di Zio, Marco & Guarnera, Ugo & Luzi, Orietta, 2007. "Imputation through finite Gaussian mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5305-5316, July.
- Fraley C. & Raftery A.E., 2002. "Model-Based Clustering, Discriminant Analysis, and Density Estimation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 611-631, June.
- J. K. Kim, 2002. "A note on approximate Bayesian bootstrap imputation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(2), pages 470-477, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Di Zio & Ugo Guarnera, 2010. "A multiple imputation approach to deal with the unity measure error," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(3), pages 431-444, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtn:ancoec:080104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.