Has the Special Economic Zone Approach Improve Ghana¡¯s Competitiveness in the Global Market?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Huaqing & Lv, Kui & Liang, Liang & Hu, Hanhui, 2017. "Measuring performance of sustainable manufacturing with recyclable wastes: A case from China’s iron and steel industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 38-47.
- Thomas Farole, 2011. "Special Economic Zones in Africa : Comparing Performance and Learning from Global Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2268, March.
- Litwack, John M. & Qian, Yingyi, 1998. "Balanced or Unbalanced Development: Special Economic Zones as Catalysts for Transition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 117-141, March.
- Chi‐Keung Lau & Kin‐Man To & Zhiming Zhang & Jing Chen, 2009. "Determinants of Competitiveness: Observations in China's Textile and Apparel Industries," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(2), pages 45-64, March.
- Måns S–derbom & Francis Teal, 2003. "Are Manufacturing Exports the Key to Economic Success in Africa?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Addy, Samuel N, 1998. "Ghana: revival of the mineral sector," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 229-239, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGhana; Special Economic Zones; Revealed Comparative Advantage; Trade; Export patterns; Free zones;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:ber888:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:19-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Technical Support Office to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/ber .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.