Contraction of Capital Investment in Retail Trade Sub-Sector Companies on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hui Chen & Yu Xu & Jun Yang, 2012.
"Systematic Risk, Debt Maturity, and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads,"
NBER Working Papers
18367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hui Chen & Yu Xu & Jun Yang, 2012. "Systematic Risk, Debt Maturity and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads," Staff Working Papers 12-27, Bank of Canada.
- Sony, Bipin & Bhaduri, Saumitra, 2021. "Information asymmetry and financing choice between debt, equity and dual issues by Indian firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 90-101.
- Saurabh Chadha & Himanshu Seth, 2021. "Ownership structure and capital structure: a panel data study," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 24(3), pages 385-396.
- Chen, Hui & Xu, Yu & Yang, Jun, 2021. "Systematic risk, debt maturity, and the term structure of credit spreads," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 770-799.
- Robin C. Sickles & William C. Horrace (ed.), 2014. "Festschrift in Honor of Peter Schmidt," Springer Books, Springer, edition 127, number 978-1-4899-8008-3, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cortina, Juan J. & Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2021.
"Global corporate debt during crises: Implications of switching borrowing across markets,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Cortina Lorente,Juan Jose & Didier Brandao,Tatiana & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2020. "Global Corporate Debt during Crises : Implications of Switching Borrowing across Markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9142, The World Bank.
- Villanthenkodath, Muhammed Ashiq & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar, 2021. "Does economic growth respond to electricity consumption asymmetrically in Bangladesh? The implication for environmental sustainability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233(C).
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Roubaud, David, 2017.
"Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 199-212.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Thi Hong Van Hoang & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & David Roubaud, 2016. "Energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in India: New evidence from a nonlinear and asymmetric analysis," Post-Print hal-02148483, HAL.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & HOANG, Thi Hong Van & Kumar, Mantu & Roubaud, David, 2017. "Energy Consumption, Financial Development and Economic Growth in India: New Evidence from a Nonlinear and Asymmetric Analysis," MPRA Paper 76527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2017.
- Salisu, Afees A. & Adekunle, Wasiu & Alimi, Wasiu A. & Emmanuel, Zachariah, 2019. "Predicting exchange rate with commodity prices: New evidence from Westerlund and Narayan (2015) estimator with structural breaks and asymmetries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 33-56.
- Anders, Sven & Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2017. "Quality, Sourcing, and Asymmetric Exchange-Rate Pass-Through into U.S. Coffee Imports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(3), September.
- Amine Lahiani & Sinha Avik & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2018.
"Renewable energy consumption, income, CO2 emissions and oil prices in G7 countries: The importance of asymmetries,"
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Lahiani, Amine & Sinha, Avik, 2018. "Renewable Energy Consumption, Income, CO2 Emissions and Oil Prices in G7 Countries: The Importance of Asymmetries," MPRA Paper 102895, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Ajayi, Patricia & Ogunrinola, Adedeji, 2020. "Growth, Trade Openness and Environmental Degradation in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 100713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernhard Dalheimer & Christoph Kubitza & Bernhard Brümmer, 2022. "Technical efficiency and farmland expansion: Evidence from oil palm smallholders in Indonesia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 104(4), pages 1364-1387, August.
- Abbas, Shujaat, 2020. "Impact of oil prices on remittances to Pakistan from GCC countries: evidence from panel asymmetric analysis," MPRA Paper 107246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Walther, 2016. "Jointly Optimal Regulation of Bank Capital and Liquidity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(2-3), pages 415-448, March.
- Ingrid Groessl & Artur Tarassow, 2015.
"A Microfounded Model of Money Demand Under Uncertainty, and some Empirical Evidence,"
Macroeconomics and Finance Series
201504, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics, revised Jan 2018.
- Ingrid Groessl & Artur Tarassow, 2018. "A Microfounded Model of Money Demand Under Uncertainty, and some Empirical Evidence," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201802, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Jaka Sriyana, 2019. "Dynamic Effects of Energy Consumption on Economic Growth in an Emerging Economy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 283-290.
- Mahmood, Haider & Alkhateeb, Tarek Tawfik Yousef & Ahmed, Nawaz, 2017. "Impact of devaluation on Saudi oil exports: The J-Curve analysis," MPRA Paper 109454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galya Taseva, 2020. "Determinants of Short-term Liabilities of Financially Distressed SME-s," Business Management, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria, issue 1 Year 20, pages 5-24.
- Thi-Ngoc Anh NGUYEN & SATO Kiyotaka, 2018. "Firm Predicted Exchange Rates and Nonlinearities in Pricing-to-Market," Discussion papers 18071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sakiru Adebola Solarin, 2018. "Convergence hypothesis in tourism markets and activities in Taiwan," Tourism Economics, , vol. 24(8), pages 1037-1044, December.
- Quynh Chau Pham Holland & Benjamin Liu & Eduardo Roca, 2019. "International funding cost and heterogeneous mortgage interest-rate pass-through: a bank-level analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 1255-1289, October.
- Bruche, Max & Segura, Anatoli, 2017.
"Debt maturity and the liquidity of secondary debt markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 599-613.
- Max Bruche & Anatoli Segura, 2013. "Debt Maturity and the Liquidity of Secondary Debt Markets," Working Papers wp2013_1303, CEMFI.
- Max Bruche & Anatoli Segura, 2016. "Debt maturity and the liquidity of secondary debt markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1049, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Max Bruche & Anatoli Segura, 2013. "Debt Maturity and the Liquidity of Secondary Debt Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp726, Financial Markets Group.
- Bruche, Max & Segura, Anatoli, 2013. "Debt maturity and the liquidity of secondary debt markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55404, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2022.
"COVID‐19 severity: A new approach to quantifying global cases and deaths,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 185(3), pages 1178-1215, July.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2021. "COVID-19 Severity: A New Approach to Quantifying Global Cases and Deaths," IZA Discussion Papers 14116, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yu-Hu LIN & Wen-Yi CHEN, 2018. "On the Relationship between Business Cycle and Fertility Rate in Taiwan: Evidence from the Nonlinear Cointegration Methodology," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 140-156, December.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:ber888:v:11:y:2021:i:3:p:19-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/ber .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Technical Support Office The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Technical Support Office to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/ber .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.