The Great East Japan Earthquake and Investor Behavior in Japan's Equity Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamao, Yasushi & Mei, Jianping, 2001.
"Living with the "enemy": an analysis of foreign investment in the Japanese equity market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 715-735, October.
- Hamao, Y. & Mei, J., 1995. "Living with the "Enemy": An Analysis of Foreign Investment in the Japanese Equity Market," Papers 95-15, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2002. "Did the Asian financial crisis scare foreign investors out of Japan?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 411-442, September.
- Choe, Hyuk & Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, Rene M., 1999.
"Do foreign investors destabilize stock markets? The Korean experience in 1997,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 227-264, October.
- Hyuk Choe & Bong-Chan Kho & Rene M. Stulz, 1998. "Do Foreign Investors Destabilize Stock Markets? The Korean Experience in 1997," NBER Working Papers 6661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kee-Hong Bae & Takeshi Yamada & Keiichi Ito, 2006. "How do Individual, Institutional, and Foreign Investors Win and Lose in Equity Trades? Evidence from Japan-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 6(3-4), pages 129-155.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hood, Matthew & Kamesaka, Akiko & Nofsinger, John & Tamura, Teruyuki, 2013. "Investor response to a natural disaster: Evidence from Japan's 2011 earthquake," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 240-252.
More about this item
Keywordsthe Great East Japan Earthquake; Japan's equity markets; investor behavior;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mof:journl:ppr020d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Policy Research Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prigvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.