How Did the Capital Flow through Banks Change in the 1990s? -- Examining "Credit Crunch", "Forbearance Lending", and "Overbanking" --
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.mof.go.jp/pri/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berger, Allen N & Udell, Gregory F, 1994.
"Do Risk-Based Capital Allocate Bank Credit and Cause a "Credit Crunch"' in the United States?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 585-628, August.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1994. "Did risk-based capital allocate bank credit and cause a "credit crunch" in the United States?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 585-633.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1998.
"An Adverse-Selection Model of Bank Asset and Liability Management with Implications for the Transmission of Monetary Policy,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(3), pages 466-486, Autumn.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1995. "An Adverse Selection Model of Bank Asset and Liability Management with Implications for the Transmission of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2005.
"Unnatural Selection: Perverse Incentives and the Misallocation of Credit in Japan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1144-1166, September.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 2003. "Unnatural Selection: Perverse Incentives and the Misallocation of Credit in Japan," NBER Working Papers 9643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoshi, Takeo, 2001. "What Happened to Japanese Banks?," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Joe Peek & Eric Rosengren, 1993.
"The Capital Crunch: Neither A Borrower Nor A Lender Be,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
243, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric, 1995. "The Capital Crunch: Neither a Borrower nor a Lender Be," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 625-638, August.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1991. "The capital crunch: neither a borrower nor a lender be," Working Papers 91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mof:journl:ppr007d. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Policy Research Institute)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.