Unit Ipo'S: A Case Of Specified Purpose Acquisition Companies (Spacs)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1997.
"Why Include Warrants in New Equity Issues? A Theory of Unit IPOs,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 1-24, March.
- Chemmanur, T.J. & Fulghieri, P., 1994. "Why Include Warrants in New Equity Issues? A Theory of Unit IPOs," Papers 95-05, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Schultz, Paul, 1993. "Unit initial public offerings *1: A form of staged financing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 199-229, October.
- Milan Lakicevic & Milos Vulanovic, 2013. "A story on SPACs," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 384-403, March.
- Shane A. Corwin & Paul Schultz, 2005. "The Role of IPO Underwriting Syndicates: Pricing, Information Production, and Underwriter Competition," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(1), pages 443-486, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:9:y:2013:i:1:p:45-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.