Economic, Investment and Legal Paradigm of Shale Gas Development - World Experience and Prospects for Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinnaman, Thomas C., 2011. "The economic impact of shale gas extraction: A review of existing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1243-1249, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Virginia Di Nino & Ivan Faiella, 2013. "The ï¿½newï¿½ non-conventional hydrocarbons: the solution to the energy conundrum?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 205, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Juan C. Surís-Regueiro & José L. Santiago, 2016. "An Input-Output methodological proposal to quantifying socio economic impacts linked to supply shocks," Working Papers 1603, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Burnett, J. Wesley, 2015. "FOREWORD: Unconventional Oil and Gas Development: Economic, Environmental, and Policy Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(2), pages 1-15, August.
- Timothy W. Kelsey & Mark D. Partridge & Nancy E. White, 2016.
"Unconventional Gas and Oil Development in the United States: Economic Experience and Policy Issues,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 191-214.
- Kelsey, Timothy & Partridge, Mark & White, Nancy, 2014. "Unconventional Gas and Oil Development in the United States: Economic Experience and Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 62154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip B. Whyman, 2018. "The local economic impact of shale gas extraction," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 184-196, February.
- Tunstall, Thomas, 2015. "Recent Economic and Community Impact of Unconventional Oil and Gas Exploration and Production on South Texas Counties in the Eagle Ford Shale Area," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1).
- John D. Graham & John A. Rupp & Olga Schenk, 2015. "Unconventional Gas Development in the USA: Exploring the Risk Perception Issues," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 35(10), pages 1770-1788, October.
- Mayer, Adam, 2018. "The Fiscal Impacts of Energy: Perspectives from local governments in the Mountain West, USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 186-193.
- Susan Amiesa Fubara & Omowumi O. Iledare & Obindah Gershon & Jeremiah Ejemeyovwi, 2019. "Natural Resource Extraction and Economic Performance of the Niger Delta Region in Nigeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 188-193.
- Gourley, Patrick & Madonia, Greg, 2018. "Resource booms and crime: Evidence from oil and gas production in Colorado," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 37-52.
- Tunstall, Thomas, 2015. "Iterative Bass Model forecasts for unconventional oil production in the Eagle Ford Shale," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 580-588.
- Auping, Willem L. & Pruyt, Erik & de Jong, Sijbren & Kwakkel, Jan H., 2016. "The geopolitical impact of the shale revolution: Exploring consequences on energy prices and rentier states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 390-399.
- Lee, Jim, 2015. "The regional economic impact of oil and gas extraction in Texas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 60-71.
- Arora Vipin, 2014.
"Aggregate impacts of recent US natural gas trends,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Arora, Vipin, 2013. "Aggregate impacts of recent U.S. natural gas trends," MPRA Paper 43708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleanor Stephenson & Karena Shaw, 2013. "¨ A Dilemma of Abundance: Governance Challenges of Reconciling Shale Gas Development and Climate Change Mitigation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-23, May.
- Arnold, Gwen & Farrer, Benjamin & Holahan, Robert, 2018. "How do landowners learn about high-volume hydraulic fracturing? A survey of Eastern Ohio landowners in active or proposed drilling units," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 455-464.
- Jason Brown, 2015. "The response of employment to changes in oil and gas exploration and drilling," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 57-81.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2015.
"Regional economic impacts of the shale gas and tight oil boom: A synthetic control analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-17.
- Abdul Munasib & Dan S. Rickman, 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 1410, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," MPRA Paper 57681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinstein, Amanda & Partridge, Mark & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2017. "Follow the Money: How Does the Income Flow After an Energy Boom," MPRA Paper 77336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maguire, Karen & Winters, John V., 2016.
"Energy Boom and Gloom? Local Effects of Oil and Natural Gas Drilling on Subjective Well-Being,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9811, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karen Maguire & John V. Winters, 2016. "Energy Boom and Gloom? Local Effects of Oil and Natural Gas Drilling on Subjective Well-Being," Economics Working Paper Series 1607, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:15:y:2019:i:2:165-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nikola Draskovic Jelcic (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.