Overlapping Jurisdictions, Proprietary Communities, and Competition in the Realm of Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Block & Thomas J. DiLorenzo, 2000. "Is Voluntary Government Possible? A Critique of Constitutional Economics," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(4), pages 567-567, December.
- Caplan, Bryan, 2001. "Standing Tiebout on His Head: Tax Capitalization and the Monopoly Power of Local Governments," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 108(1-2), pages 101-122, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Private Governance and Low-Frequency Preferences for Violence
by ? in Cato Unbound on 2015-10-13 13:11:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leeson Peter T. & Williamson Claudia R., 2009. "Anarchy and Development: An Application of the Theory of Second Best," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, pages 77-96.
- Peter Boettke, 2012.
"An anarchist’s reflection on the political economy of everyday life,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "An Anarchist's reflection on the political economy of everyday life," MPRA Paper 32374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boettke, Peter, 2011. "An anarchist’s reflection on the political economy of everyday life," MPRA Paper 33067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Powell & Edward Stringham, 2009.
"Public choice and the economic analysis of anarchy: a survey,"
Springer, pages 503-538.
- Powell, Benjamin & Stringham, Edward P., 2008. "Public Choice and the Economic Analysis of Anarchy: A Survey," Working Papers 2008-7, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Powell, Benjamin & Stringham, Edward, 2009. "Public choice and the economic analysis of anarchy: a survey," MPRA Paper 26097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Stringham & Caleb Miles, 2012. "Repelling states: Evidence from upland Southeast Asia," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Peter T. Leeson, 2010. "Anarchy Unbound: How Much Order Can Spontaneous Order Create?," Chapters,in: Handbook on Contemporary Austrian Economics, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter J. Boettke (ed.), 2010. "Handbook on Contemporary Austrian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12822.
- Stringham, Edward P. & Miller, Jennifer K. & Clark, Jeff Ray, 2010. "Internalizing Externalities Through Private Zoning: The Case of Walt Disney Company's Celebration, Florida," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2).
- Benjamin Powell & Edward Stringham, 2012. "Radical scholarship taking on the mainstream: Murray Rothbard’s contribution," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 315-327, December.
- Walter BLOCK, 2016. "Anti-aircraft Missiles and Gun Control," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, pages 77-82.
More about this item
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200609)162:3_516:ojpcac_2.0.tx_2-m. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.