“Deciphering The Political Entrepreneur’S Black Box”: On The Income Function Of The Ultimate Decision Maker In State Affairs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Octavian-Dragomir Jora & Mihaela Iacob, 2011. "A Praxeological And Ethical Check-In For The Alleged Virtues In Statesmanship," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(2), pages 132-149, June.
- Walter Block & Thomas J. DiLorenzo, 2000. "Is Voluntary Government Possible? A Critique of Constitutional Economics," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(4), pages 567-567, December.
- Hoppe Hans-Hermann, 1994. "Time Preference, Government, And The Process Of De-Civilization – From Monarchy To Democracy," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2-3), pages 1-34, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAustrian School of Economics; praxeology; market entrepreneur; political entrepreneur; free market; State interventionism;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2014:i:13:apavaloaeim. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.