Standing Tiebout on His Head: Tax Capitalization and the Monopoly Power of Local Governments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Stringham, 2006. "Overlapping Jurisdictions, Proprietary Communities, and Competition in the Realm of Law," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 162(3), pages 516-534, September.
- Hausken, Kjell & Knutsen, John F., 2010.
"An enabling mechanism for the creation, adjustment, and dissolution of states and governmental units,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-38.
- Kjell Hausken & John F. Knutsen, 2004. "An Enabling Mechanism for the Creation, Adjustment, and Dissolution of States and Governmental Units," Public Economics 0409011, EconWPA.
- Hausken, Kjell & Knutsen, John F., 2010. "An enabling mechanism for the creation, adjustment, and dissolution of states and governmental units," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2016. "A positive theory of the predatory state," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 168(3), pages 153-175, September.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:158:y:2018:i:c:p:12-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Göbel, Jürgen, 2009. "In search of an appropriate tax base for local Leviathans," MPRA Paper 13940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjell Hausken & John F. Knutsen, 2002. "The Birth, Adjustment and Death of States," Public Economics 0205004, EconWPA.
- Stringham, Edward P. & Miller, Jennifer K. & Clark, Jeff Ray, 2010. "Internalizing Externalities Through Private Zoning: The Case of Walt Disney Company's Celebration, Florida," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2).
- Thomas Apolte, 2004. "Die eigentümliche Diskussion um Zentralisierung und Dezentralisierung in der Europapolitik," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(3), pages 271-291, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:108:y:2001:i:1-2:p:101-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.