Economic Efficiency in Transition: The Case of Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Matjaz Novak, 2003. "Analysis of the Nature of Economic Growth of Slovenian Economy," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 1(2), pages 153-167.
- Costello, Donna M, 1993. "A Cross-Country, Cross-Industry Comparison of Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 207-222, April.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley & DEC, 1994.
"The Soviet economic decline : historical and republican data,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1284, The World Bank.
- William Easterly & Stanley Fischer, 1994. "The Soviet Economic Decline: Historical and Republican Data," NBER Working Papers 4735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahil Boussiga & Ezzeddine Abaoub, 2013. "International Financial Integration And Equity Risk Premium In Emerging Countries," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 2(1), pages 4-14.
- Cezar SCARLAT & Silvia RUCINSKA, 2010. "Some Considerations on Ending the Process of Economic Transition in Romania and Slovakia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 169-188.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic efficiency; productivity; factors; labour; capital;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:4:y:2006:i:2:p:129-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.