Revisiting Monetary Policy in a Low‐Inflation and Low‐Utilization Environment
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 44 (2012)
Issue (Month): (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879|
- Chen, Qianying & Filardo, Andrew & He, Dong & Zhu, Feng, 2016.
"Financial crisis, US unconventional monetary policy and international spillovers,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 62-81.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2015. "Financial crisis, US unconventional monetary policy and international spillovers," BIS Working Papers 494, Bank for International Settlements.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2015. "Financial Crisis, US Unconventional Monetary Policy and International Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 15/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Lawal Isola ADEDOYIN & Frank AWONUSI & Martins I. OLOYE, 2015. "All share price and inflation volatility in Nigeria. An application of the EGARCH model," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(34), pages 75-82, May.
- Spahn Peter, 2012. "Diskussionsbeitrag / Discussion. Paper David Hume und die Target-Salden," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(4), pages 482-488, August.
- Florackis, Chris & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2014. "Stock market liquidity and macro-liquidity shocks: Evidence from the 2007–2009 financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 97-117.
- Chris Florackis & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, "undated". "Stock market liquidity and macro-liquidity shocks: Evidence from the 2007-2009 financial crisis," Working Papers 2013_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Florackis, Chris & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2013. "Stock Market Liquidity and Macro-Liquidity Shocks: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-01203609, HAL.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017. "Unconventional monetary policy: interest rates and low inflation: A review of literature and methods," CAMA Working Papers 2017-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy: Interest Rates and Low Inflation. A Review of Literature and Methods," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 13, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017. "Unconventional monetary policy: interest rates and low inflation. A review of literature and methods," CEIS Research Paper 406, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 May 2017.
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1538, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Sep 2015.
- Sun, Xinxin & Lu, Xinsheng & Yue, Gongzheng & Li, Jianfeng, 2017. "Cross-correlations between the US monetary policy, US dollar index and crude oil market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 326-344.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:44:y:2012:i::p:141-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed