Revisiting Monetary Policy in a Low‐Inflation and Low‐Utilization Environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Qianying & Filardo, Andrew & He, Dong & Zhu, Feng, 2016.
"Financial crisis, US unconventional monetary policy and international spillovers,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 62-81.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2015. "Financial crisis, US unconventional monetary policy and international spillovers," BIS Working Papers 494, Bank for International Settlements.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2015. "Financial Crisis, US Unconventional Monetary Policy and International Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 15/85, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawal Isola ADEDOYIN & Frank AWONUSI & Martins I. OLOYE, 2015. "All share price and inflation volatility in Nigeria. An application of the EGARCH model," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(34), pages 75-82, May.
- Spahn Peter, 2012. "Diskussionsbeitrag / Discussion. Paper David Hume und die Target-Salden," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(4), pages 482-488, August.
- Florackis, Chris & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2014.
"Stock market liquidity and macro-liquidity shocks: Evidence from the 2007–2009 financial crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 97-117.
- Chris Florackis & Alexandros Kontonikas & Alexandros Kostakis, "undated". "Stock market liquidity and macro-liquidity shocks: Evidence from the 2007-2009 financial crisis," Working Papers 2013_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Florackis, Chris & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2013. "Stock Market Liquidity and Macro-Liquidity Shocks: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-58, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-01203609, HAL.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017.
"Unconventional monetary policy: interest rates and low inflation: A review of literature and methods,"
CAMA Working Papers
2017-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- COMUNALE Mariarosaria & STRIAUKAS Jonas, 2017. "Unconventional monetary olicy: interest rates and low inflation. A review of literature and methods," CORE Discussion Papers 2017026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy: Interest Rates and Low Inflation. A Review of Literature and Methods," Bank of Lithuania Occasional Paper Series 13, Bank of Lithuania.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jonas Striaukas, 2017. "Unconventional monetary policy: interest rates and low inflation. A review of literature and methods," CEIS Research Paper 406, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 May 2017.
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," AMSE Working Papers 1538, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Sep 2015.
- Sun, Xinxin & Lu, Xinsheng & Yue, Gongzheng & Li, Jianfeng, 2017. "Cross-correlations between the US monetary policy, US dollar index and crude oil market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 326-344.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:44:y:2012:i::p:141-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .