Banking in a Matching Model of Money and Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Bignon & Régis Breton & Mariana Rojas Breu, 2015.
"Monetary Union with a Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration,"
FIW Working Paper series
- V. Bignon & R. Breton & M. Rojas Breu, 2015. "Monetary Union with A Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration," Working papers 541, Banque de France.
- Chu, Angus C. & Liao, Chih-Hsing & Liu, Xiangbo & Zhang, Mengbo, 2015. "Indeterminacy in a Matching Model of Money with Productive Government Expenditure," MPRA Paper 67172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boel, Paola & Camera, Gabriele, 2016. "Money, Credit and Banking and the Cost of Financial Activity," Working Paper Series 331, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Tarishi Matsuoka & Makoto Watanabe, 2017.
"Banking Panics and Liquidity in a Monetary Economy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6722, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tarishi Matsuoka & Makoto Watanabe, 2017. "Banking Panics and Liquidity in a Monetary Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-091/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chu, Angus C. & Kan, Kamhon & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2014.
"Money, random matching and endogenous growth: A quantitative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 173-187.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2012. "Search and endogenous growth: when Romer meets Lagos and Wright," MPRA Paper 36691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyung Sun Choi & Manjong Lee, 2016. "Multiple Means of Payment, Excess Reserves, and Monetary Policy," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 32, pages 5-21.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i::p:449-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.