Asymmetric Effects of Money Supply Shocks and Trend Inflation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kandil, Magda, 2009.
"Demand-side stabilization policies: What is the evidence of their potential?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 261-276.
- Magda E. Kandil, 2000. "Demand-Side Stabilization Policies; What is the Evidence of their Potential?," IMF Working Papers 00/197, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:73-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randall E. Parker & Philip Rothman, 2004.
"An Examination of the Asymmetric Effects of Money Supply Shocks in the Pre--World War I and Interwar Periods,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(1), pages 88-100, January.
- Randall E. Parker & Phillip Rothman & Original: August 2000. This version: June 2003., "undated". "An Examination of the Asymmetric Effects of Money Supply Shocks in the Pre-World War I and Interwar Periods," Working Papers 0302, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Randall E. Parker & Phillip Rothman & Original: August 2000. This version: June 2003., "undated". "An Examination of the Asymmetric Effects of Money Supply Shocks in the Pre-World War I and Interwar Periods," Working Papers 0011, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Mun, Kyung-Chun, 2012. "The joint response of stock and foreign exchange markets to macroeconomic surprises: Using US and Japanese data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 383-394.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:n:1:a:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Ming Chien & Piger, Jeremy, 2005.
"Is the Response of Output to Monetary Policy Asymmetric? Evidence from a Regime-Switching Coefficients Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 865-886, October.
- Ming Chien Lo & Jeremy M. Piger, 2003. "Is the response of output to monetary policy asymmetric? evidence from a regime-switching coefficients model," Working Papers 2001-022, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tunc, Cengiz & Kılınç, Mustafa, 2016. "The Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy on Economic Activity in Turkey," MPRA Paper 72688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2016.
- Sim, Nicholas & Zhou, Hongtao, 2015. "Oil prices, US stock return, and the dependence between their quantiles," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-8.
- Kishan, Ruby P. & Opiela, Timothy P., 2006. "Bank capital and loan asymmetry in the transmission of monetary policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 259-285, January.
- Vinícius dos Santos Cerqueira & Márcio Bruno Ribeiro & Thiago Sevilhano Martinez, 2011. "Propagação Assimétrica de Choques Monetários na Economia Brasileira: Evidências com Base em um Modelo Vetorial não Linear de Transição Suave," Discussion Papers 1639, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Cerqueira, Vinícius Dos Santos & Ribeiro, Márcio Bruno & Martinez, Thiago Sevilhano, 2014. "Propagação Assimétrica de Choques Monetários na Economia Brasileira: Evidências com base em um modelo vetorial não-linear de transição suave," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(1), April.
- Rather, Sartaj Rasool & Durai, S. Raja Sethu & Ramachandran, M., 2015.
"Asymmetric price adjustment – evidence for India,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 73-79.
- Sartaj Rasool Rather & S. Raja Sethu Durai & M. Ramachandran, 2014. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment - Evidence For India," Working Papers 2014-094, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sartaj Rather & M. Ramachandran, 2015. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment - Evidence for India," Working Papers id:6479, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:33:y:2001:i:1:p:65-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.