Demand for money under low interest rates in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B Bhaskara Rao & Rup Singh, 2005. "A Cointegration And Error Correction Approach To Demand For Money In Fiji: 1971-2002," Macroeconomics 0511012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye, 2013.
"Financial liberalization and demand for money: a case of Pakistan,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 47(2), pages 175-198, July-Dece.
- Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali & Hye, Qazi Muhammad Adnan, 2011. "Financial Liberalization And Demand For Money: A Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Saten & Singh, Rup, 2009. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Demand for Money in the Pacific Island Countries," MPRA Paper 18703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saten Kumar & Mamta B. Chowdhury & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2013.
"Demand for money in the selected OECD countries: a time series panel data approach and structural breaks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(14), pages 1767-1776, May.
- Kumar, Saten & Chowdhury, Mamta & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2010. "Demand for Money in the Selected OECD Countries: A Time Series Panel Data Approach and Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 22204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Saten Kumar, 2011. "Is the US demand for money unstable?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(17), pages 1263-1272.
- James Hueng, C., 1998. "The demand for money in an open economy: Some evidence for Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 15-31.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2007. "Money demand function for Southeast Asian countries: An empirical view from expenditure components," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(6), pages 476-496, November.
- Bohdan Klos & Ewa Wrobel, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism and the structural modelling of inflation at the National Bank of Poland," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 232-251 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for Money; Exchange Rate; Japan; Monetary Policy; Volatility.;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrc:lareco:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:12-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S Marjan). General contact details of provider: http://www.journalofeconomics.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.