Religion, Economy, and State: Economic Thought of al-Mawardi in Adab al-Dunya wa-al-Din
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jaelani, Aan, 2016. "Religion, Economy, and State: Economic Thought of al-Mawardi in Adab al-Dunya wa-al-Din," MPRA Paper 72090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2016.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olimid, Anca Parmena, 2010. "Religious affiliation and economic development: a recent literature review," MPRA Paper 21101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Gary M, 1988. "Mr. Smith and the Preachers: The Economics of Religion in the Wealth of Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 1066-1088, October.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim & Ghazanfar, Shaikh Mohammad, 1998. "Economic Thought of al-Ghazali," MPRA Paper 53465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2017. "Economic philosophy of al-Mawardi: Review of economic behaviour in Islamic economic," MPRA Paper 84488, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2018.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2017.
"Manajemen pengeluaran publik di Indonesia: Tinjauan ekonomi Islam pada APBN 2017
[Public expenditure management in Indonesia: Islamic economic review on state budget 2017]," MPRA Paper 77423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsReligion; Economy; State; Ethics; Welfare state;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ5:v:3:y:2016:i:3:p:508-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.