Religious affiliation and economic development: a recent literature review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Ekelund Jr. & Robert F. Hebert & Robert D. Tollison, 2008. "The Marketplace of Christianity," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550717, January.
- Laurence R. Iannaccone, 1998. "Introduction to the Economics of Religion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1465-1495, September.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aan JAELANI, 2016.
"Religion, Economy, and State: Economic Thought of al-Mawardi in Adab al-Dunya wa-al-Din,"
Journal of Economics Library,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 508-523, September.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2016. "Religion, Economy, and State: Economic Thought of al-Mawardi in Adab al-Dunya wa-al-Din," MPRA Paper 72090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jun 2016.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2016.
"Agama, ekonomi dan negara: Pemikiran ekonomi al-Mawardi pada Adab al-Dunya wa al-Din
[Religion, Economy, and State: Economic Thought of al-Mawardi in Adab al-Dunya wa-al-Din]," MPRA Paper 76036, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsreligiosity; economic development; state; society;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2010-03-20 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-03-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .