Managing Risk Factors through Corporate Governance for Financial Institutions of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fadi Alkaraan & Deryl Northcott, 2007. "Strategic investment decision making: the influence of pre-decision control mechanisms," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 133-150, June.
- Lambert, Richard A., 2001. "Contracting theory and accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 3-87, December.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Joachim Gassen, 2008. "Are stewardship and valuation usefulness compatible or alternative objectives of financial accounting?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- George Iatridis & Panayotis Alexakis, 2012. "Evidence of voluntary accounting disclosures in the Athens Stock Market," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 73-92, February.
- James Breen & Darragh Clancy & Mary Ryan & M. Wallace, 2010. "Can’t See the Wood for the Trees: The Returns to Farm Forestry in Ireland," Working Papers 1003, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Alan Gregory, 2011. "The Expected Cost of Equity and the Expected Risk Premium in the UK," Review of Behavioral Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Ana-Maria BERCU, 2014. "Performance Appraisal Of Civil Servants. Sustainability And Development," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 35-43, June.
- repec:fip:fedhep:y:2013:i:qii:p:30-46:n:vol.37no.2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scherrer-Rathje, Maike & Boyle, Todd A. & Deflorin, Patricia, 2009. "Lean, take two! Reflections from the second attempt at lean implementation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 79-88.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "SPACs in Shipping," EconStor Preprints 88633, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Benmelech, Efraim & Dlugosz, Jennifer, 2009. "The alchemy of CDO credit ratings," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 617-634, July.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6177, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Matt Grimes, 2010. "Strategic Sensemaking within Funding Relationships: The Effects of Performance Measurement on Organizational Identity in the Social Sector," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(4), pages 763-783, July.
- Atasi Basu & Randal Elder & Mohamed Onsi, 2012. "Reported earnings, auditor's opinion, and compensation: theory and evidence," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 29-48, March.
- Felipe Jiménez & Wilmar Cabrera-Montiel, 2014. "System for Road Vehicle Energy Optimization Using Real Time Road and Traffic Information," Energies, MDPI, vol. 7(6), pages 1-23, June.
- Agata Mesjasz-Lech, 2009. "Selected Problems Of Reverse Logistics In Poland," Advanced Logistic systems, University of Miskolc, Department of Material Handling and Logistics, vol. 3(1), pages 181-190, December.
- Jérôme Massiani, Giovanni Santoro, 2012. "The relevance of the concept of capacity for the management of a tourist destination: theory and application to tourism management in Venice," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - The Italian Journal of Economic, Demographic and Statistical Studies, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 141-156.
- Anuta Porutiu, 2010. "Decision and decision makers," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 15.
- Lino Cinquini & Andrea Tenucci, 2011. "Management Accounting for Service: A Research Agenda," Working Papers 201102, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Schürg, Carolin V. & Bannier, Christina Evelies, 2015.
"Corporate investment, debt and liquidity choices in the light of financial constraints and hedging needs,"
VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
114561, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Schürg, Carolin, 2015. "Corporate investment, debt and liquidity choices in the light of financial constraints and hedging needs," CFS Working Paper Series 509, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christopher H. Herbst & Monique Vledder & Karen Campbell & Mirja Sjöblom & Agnes Soucat, 2011. "The Human Resources for Health Crisis in Zambia : An Outcome of Health Worker Entry, Exit, and Performance within the National Health Labor Market," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 5938, December.
- Tzu-Chun Weng, 2014. "Exploring Customer Knowledge from Social Media to Improve the Performance of Strategy," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 3(2), pages 261-279.
- Martin Gächter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2013.
"Retaining the thin blue line: What shapes workers' intentions not to quit the current work environment,"
International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(5), pages 479-503, April.
- Martin G?chter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Retaining the Thin Blue Line: What Shapes Workers' Intentions not to Quit the Current Work Environment," Working Papers 2010-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Mar 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance practices; Risk management and Control; Financial Institution.;
All these keywords.
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:journl:v:6:y:2013:p:114-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Yasir Jaseem The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Yasir Jaseem to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.