Informal Institutions And Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- La Porta, Rafael, et al, 1997. "Trust in Large Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 333-338, May.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Institutional Effects on Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 63170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larysa Tamilina & Natalya Tamilina, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Institutional Effects on Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 11(2), pages 205-249, December.
- Popov, Alexander & Roosenboom, Peter, 2013. "Venture capital and new business creation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4695-4710.
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2000.
"On the relationship between economic freedom and economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Haan, Jakob de & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 1999. "On the relationship between economic freedom and economic growth," CCSO Working Papers 199903, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2014.
"Trust, Growth, and Well-Being: New Evidence and Policy Implications,"
Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.),Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 49-120,
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013. "Trust, Growth and Well-being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 7464, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013. "Trust, Growth and Well-Being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 9548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wu, Wenfeng & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M., 2014. "Trust and the provision of trade credit," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 146-159.
- Konrad Hagedorn, 2015. "Can the Concept of Integrative and Segregative Institutions Contribute to the Framing of Institutions of Sustainability?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-28, January.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30726298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Williamson, 2009. "Informal institutions rule: institutional arrangements and economic performance," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 371-387, June.
- Chen, Yangyang & Dou, Paul Y. & Rhee, S. Ghon & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2015. "National culture and corporate cash holdings around the world," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grzegorz Olczyk, 2019. "Elements of economic culture as informal institutions in the economic development of Germany," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 18(2), pages 233-244, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal institutions; trust; transaction cost; economic performance;
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:53-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.