Discovering urban activity patterns in cell phone data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soora Rasouli & Harry Timmermans, 2014. "Activity-based models of travel demand: promises, progress and prospects," International Journal of Urban Sciences, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 31-60, March.
- Carlo Ratti & Riccardo Maria Pulselli & Sarah Williams & Dennis Frenchman, 2006. "Mobile Landscapes: using location data from cell phones for urban analysis," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(5), pages 727-748, September.
- Chen, Cynthia & Gong, Hongmian & Lawson, Catherine & Bialostozky, Evan, 2010. "Evaluating the feasibility of a passive travel survey collection in a complex urban environment: Lessons learned from the New York City case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 830-840, December.
- McNally, Michael G. & Ryan, Sherry, 1992. "A Comparative Assessment of Travel Characteristics for Neo-Traditional Developments," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt03n6593v, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kees Maat & Bert van Wee & Dominic Stead, 2005. "Land use and travel behaviour: expected effects from the perspective of utility theory and activity-based theories," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(1), pages 33-46, January.
- Boarnet, Marlon & Crane, Randall, 2001. "The influence of land use on travel behavior: specification and estimation strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 823-845, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:810-818 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:716-728 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:214-:d:127295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Shuangming & Zhao, Pengxiang & Cui, Yunfan, 2017. "A network centrality measure framework for analyzing urban traffic flow: A case study of Wuhan, China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 478(C), pages 143-157.
- Pozdnukhov, Alexey, 2016. "Demand Forecasting and Activity-based Mobility Modeling from Cell Phone Data," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4hc9r218, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsCell phone data; Mobility patterns; Activity-based models; Activity recognition; Unsupervised learning; Relational Markov network;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:42:y:2015:i:4:p:597-623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.