Can rural older drivers meet their needs without a car? Stated adaptation responses from a GPS travel diary survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
- Goulias, Konstadinos G. & Henson, Kriste M., 2006. "On Altruists and Egoists in Activity Participation and Travel: Who are they and do they live together?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0p36z3r0, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:8:1284-1289_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bruno Faivre d'Arcier & Odile Andan & Charles Raux, 1998. "Stated adaptation surveys and choice process: Some methodological issues," Post-Print halshs-00139993, HAL.
- Konstadinos Goulias & Kriste Henson, 2006. "On altruists and egoists in activity participation and travel: who are they and do they live together?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 447-462, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masao Ichikawa & Shinji Nakahara & Hideto Takahashi, 2016. "The impact of transportation alternatives on the decision to cease driving by older adults in Japan," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 443-453, May.
- Figueroa, Maria J. & Nielsen, Thomas A. Sick & Siren, Anu, 2014. "Comparing urban form correlations of the travel patterns of older and younger adults," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 10-20.
More about this item
KeywordsRural; Seniors; Stated adaptation; Travel survey; Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:6:p:975-992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.