Can rural older drivers meet their needs without a car? Stated adaptation responses from a GPS travel diary survey
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Sean Doherty & Eric Miller, 2000. "A computerized household activity scheduling survey," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 75-97, February.
- Konstadinos Goulias & Kriste Henson, 2006. "On altruists and egoists in activity participation and travel: who are they and do they live together?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 447-462, 09.
- Bruno Faivre d'Arcier & Odile Andan & Charles Raux, 1998. "Stated adaptation surveys and choice process: Some methodological issues," Post-Print halshs-00139993, HAL.
- Goulias, Konstadinos G. & Henson, Kriste M., 2006. "On Altruists and Egoists in Activity Participation and Travel: Who are they and do they live together?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0p36z3r0, University of California Transportation Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:6:p:975-992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.